Get DCAA-Compliant with QuickBooks
If you’re already using QuickBooks for your small business accounting needs, we can make it DCAA-compliant for you. With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. And we know the exact steps you need to take to make it DCAA-compliant so you can continue to use QuickBooks without an expensive software conversion.
Keeping Your Government Contracts
With QuickBooks, there can be a bit of a learning curve on how to use it, even if you don’t have government contracts. Add in all the things you need to do to make it DCAA-compliant, and you’ve got quite a project in your hands.
That’s why we specialize in helping you get QuickBooks to meet the needs of you specific contract. Here are just a few of the things we do for you:
- Customize your Chart of Accounts so that the totals that the government needs are easily calculated
- Customize the invoice to the exact specification of the General Contractors
- Set up the necessary vendors, items, customers, and jobs, per DCAA-compliance requirements
- Fulfill the timekeeping requirement by setting up a system for that
- Provide you with a payroll system, if needed
- Any other requirements that you need to keep your contracts
In-Depth Expertise for QuickBooks
These days, understanding how to best use QuickBooks has grown into its own set of skills apart from traditional bookkeeping experience. Even the best bookkeeper must spend extra time getting to know how to use QuickBooks in order to enter all of the transactions most efficiently and accurately.
We’ve gathered our knowledge of QuickBooks across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. Our staff includes Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, providing you with peace of mind that we have to expertise to tackle your requirements.
Once we’ve worked with you to make your QuickBooks DCAA-compliant, we can also help you run your business better with timely information. Some of the ways we can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks software, including:
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing problems
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
Complimentary Initial Session
It’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need help with QuickBooks. We’d love to find out more about your business and how we can help you with your needs with QuickBooks. Call us at 301-495-5838 or email us at susanb@EliteGov.com to set up your no-cost, no-obligation 30-minute needs assessment.